Bavarian chocolate cake
Column | Little Cousine of Lake Como
BAVARIAN CHOCOLATE CAKE
150ml of milk
150ml of fresh cream
60gr of egg only egg yolk
125gr of sugar
3 gelatine leaf
150gr dark chocolate
200gr whipped cream
How to prepare:
- put gelatine in cold water. In the meantime in a small pot boil the milk with vanilla about 5 minutes. In a bow, beat egg yolk with sugar. Pour the milk over egg yolk and mix all togheter
- put the small pot on the stove and cooking the cream about 15 minutes mixing with wooden spoon. When the cream will be thicken, switch off the stove, wring out the gelatine then add it to cream.
- when the gelatine is liquefied add the dark chocolate. The cream should be smooth. When the cream will be cold, add the whipped cream. Mix with wooden spoon untill have a smooth cream paying attention not to disassemble the cream.
- cover a mould with film or use a silicone mould. Pur the mixture in and put in freezer for 2 hours. Take the cake, turn it upside down on a platter.
- eliminate the film and garnish as you want.
Here the link with all the recipes of our Little Cuisine of Lake Como